Navigating Perimenopause and Menopause
A one day workshop offering information, support and empowerment for women struggling during this period of transition
Saturday 16th October 2021, 10am-3pm
Middle Aston House, OX25 5PT
Support for both the emotional and physical experience of Perimenopause and Menopause has historically been overlooked, leaving many women feeling distressed, confused, and isolated.
If you feel you are struggling related to this ‘change’ in your life (or even you are not sure why you don’t feel quite yourself), this workshop is for you. You are not alone!
Led by experienced therapist, Laura Buckingham, the day will cover:
* Menopause facts and busting myths
* Symptom checking
* Life-style and self-care support
* Impact on both physical and mental health
* Knowing NICE guidelines for best care – establishing support from your GP
* Signposting – helping you find on-going support
* Best practice for supplements and diet
* Shared experience and group support
£50 per person
Light refreshments are included. Please bring your own lunch.
Booking and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org