Yoga/aromatherapy for women’s hormonal health and wellbeing workshop
Saturday 26th February 2022, 10am-12.30pm
Middle Aston House, OX25 5PT
Loving rituals and lifestyle tools for the hormonal seasons of life
This workshop is designed to bring women of all ages together on their hormone journey and provide a safe, confidential circle space. Ruth and Susie will take you on a journey through the seasons of life offering you a range of supportive and healing tools including;
• Aromatherapy Recipes for puberty, pregnancy, postpartum, skin problems, PMS, painful periods, peri- menopause and menopause.
• Yin Yoga to specifically support the endocrine system and to help with symptoms of stress, anxiety, sleeplessness and muscular aches and pains. We will use essential oils in the class in line with the theme and season we will be working with.
• Aromatherapy Hand Massage with high quality therapeutic grade essential oils
• How to create a beautiful moon ritual to help release old wounds and patterns of behaviour and usher in renewed energy to support you through any life transitions
• Tips on living a Toxin-Free Lifestyle using natural, chemical free alternatives
• A guided Yoga Nidra Meditation for deep relaxation
As part of the workshop you will receive a Self-Love goodie bag and a meditation recording to enjoy at your leisure.
Why not come as a mother and daughter or take your mother or grandmother or a friend to share in this wonderful gift of Self-Love.